Philosophy and method of expression
After making a radical choice of multi-technological production diversification, ILCAM has been working more intensively on the organizational level since 2012, adopting the Lean Manufacturing system driven by precise entrepreneurial motivations:
- strong awareness of the value of the human resources;
- the ambition of pursuing a long-term sustainable competitive advantage in an unstable economic situation;
- the willingness to transfer an excellent organizational model to other areas.
A choice aimed at achieving multiple goals:
- continuous performance improvement;
- elimination of any waste of resources and time;
- increased value added activities;
- permanent staff training.
The application of Lean Manufacturing contributes to transforming business culture by:
- generating value through ideas that are renewed every day;
- supporting kaizen, i.e. continuous improvement;
- engaging in the daily practice of simplicity and efficiency.
With extraordinary benefits for the customer as well.